Xue Zhipeng: Five poems on the five Bridges of Wang Wei Temple, Huangyan
1. Seven unique features · Huangyan Xijiang Five Caves Bridge (Smooth water rhyme) flying bridge on a flying wave.Water flowing east wash the stone window.Thousands of emperors are dead, leaving only the moon according to the West River.– Written on Wudong Bridge, Huangyan, Taizhou, China, October 10, 2019.The rainbow has flown on the river for hundreds of years. Eight immortals sit in one room at the end of the bridge.Brew friends said peaches and plums, spring breeze to the bridge and also.– March 29, 2022, impromptu book delivered at Wudong Bridge Conference, Huangyan, Taizhou.The Ancient Xijiang Temple worshipping Poetry Buddha, intermittent traces of geometry.Chang Xiao Qing Yin grass and trees, new quatrains and who drink.– Written in Wang Wei Temple, Huangyan, Taizhou on March 29, 2022.The Five Caves Bridge in Wang Wei Temple (Chinese Tongyun)Look at the water climbing steps swim song Room, incense to find a dream sentence tang Dynasty.– Written in Sanmen Spring Valley, Taizhou, March 29, 2022.Xue Zhipeng pushes the window to drink the water of the Xijiang River and sings the song of the Five Caves Bridge.Winding shore between pine stone path lock, ling wave mirror in the wild cloud floating.Clear reflection square near, the ancient ferry changtian than high.It is suspected that the Song Court sunset, suddenly came to me to ask the southern Dynasty.– Written in Sanmen Spring Valley, Taizhou in the early morning of August 29, 2021.① Huangyan Wangwei Temple: Huangyan, huangyan District, Taizhou City, Zhejiang Province;② Wang Wei: Wang Wei, styled Mojie, alias Mojie Jushi, was born in Puzhou, Hedong (now Yuncheng, Shanxi). His ancestral home was Qi County, Shanxi. He was a famous poet and painter in the Tang Dynasty, and was known as “The Buddha of poetry”.Huangyan county records that in the 47th year of Wang Wei’s death and in the 3rd year of Tang · Yuan He (808), Huangyan temple was set up to worship Wang Wei, which has been more than 1210 years;② The reason for offering sacrifice to Wang Wei: Chen Yingfu, a county official of Wuyuan county, passed through Huangyan with wang Wei’s incense and was saved in yongning River, so he became a citizen of Huangyan and set up a statue in a temple to offer sacrifice to Wang Wei.To the Yuan Dynasty, Wang Wei was granted the title of protecting the country loyal and valiant Xianying Marquis, by the Huangyan literati poem praise, is a deeply respected by the literati cultural palace;(3) There are several Wang Wei temples in Huangyan: Hongjia Lingji temple on the east coast (now in Jiaojiang District), Yi Ancestral Temple and Lingshun Temple in the city of Huangyan County in the old time, general Temple in Gangqiao Village of Hongjia Street in Jiaojiang District, and Wang Wei Memorial Hall behind the temple.The statue of Wang Wei in the former Fuyou Temple is now on display in xianyin Temple beside wudong Bridge (the place where the author wrote the poem). It is located in the middle of the east niche with a red face and a red robe.Xianying Temple has a history of more than 600 years. In the old days, it was the main road of transportation from huangyan City to the west.(4) Huangyan Wudong Bridge: also known as The West Bridge, it is located between The West Street and the Bridge street of Huangyan City, across the Xijiang River. It has a unique local style and is a representative work of ancient bridge engineering. It has high scientific, historical and artistic value and is a national key cultural relic under protection.Wudong Bridge was built in song Yuanyou (1086-1094) years, huangyan county magistrate Zhang Xiaoyou led the crowd to build a stone bridge, villagers in order to commemorate him, so it is also called Xiaoyou Bridge.The second year of Qingyuan in the Southern Song Dynasty (1196) was destroyed by water, financed by the Zhao Bo and rebuilt.Stone arch 5 holes, bridge deck also 50 fold.It was rebuilt in 1735, the 13th year of Yongzheng in the Late Qing Dynasty.Monk Shiyue improved the shape of the bridge according to the original shape. After years of hard work, the bridge was completed on the 14th day of the first month of the Yongzheng Year (1726).According to the genealogical record, designed by the Zhao Bo, played by the Zhao Kuangyin in the 7th king of Song Dynasty. Played by the Zhao Bo in the 5th year of Shaoxing in the Southern Song Dynasty, his father Zhao Ziying was appointed as the cheng of Huangyan County, living in the West Bridge of Huangyan (now Qiaoshang Street).In the Southern Song Dynasty, the Zhao family had 28 jinshi, including three generations of father, son and sun.In the eighth year of the Reign of Emperor Qiandao of the Southern Song Dynasty (1172), zhao Shiyuan, a scion of the Zhao family, studied under zhu Xi, a famous Neo-confucianist, thinker, philosopher, educator, poet and representative of the Min School.In the first year of Chunxi (1174), Zhao Shiyuan and his master Zhu Xi co-authored The Compendium of Historical Records.(5) on March 29, 2022, and valleys a line of three to five DongQiao huangyan xicheng wei total privacy, and taizhou science and technology vocational college men leadership during the meeting, the concept of agile side was Wang Weizhi xianying temple and sacrifice to the tang dynasty famous poet wang wei temple, namely, the first draft of the book to salute “poem Buddha”, and a total of five dynasties DongQiao builders.In addition, these five poems are scattered from the author’s first visit to Wudong Bridge in October 2019 to the Wudong Bridge Conference on March 29, 2022. For the convenience of typeset, they are not in chronological order, and are annotated at the end.